2.10.10

There goes my baby


Lanvin 2011






Balmain 2011



Christian Dior Spring 2011
Photos: Style.com
Hey guys, I stayed at home all day today coz i'm ill, so I just stayed in to sort my blog out it's going quite well actually but still trying to change the layout a bit more. I really miss home (UK), I miss the weather there even though it's wet over there all the time but at least it's not boiling in October like it is here in Hong Kong, I can't stand the weather over here anymore please start to get colder!! I've uploaded some of my favourite pictures from the spring 2011 catwalk, I especially love the Balmian collection it's amazing!

Love Meekay
xxxx

2 comments:

Rosy and Angy said...

That Dior pin-up style is adorable...!

G said...

Ghaad, I just love studded jackets. But I'd look too weird here in the Philippines. I feel bad for you, being home sick : / I cant imagine being away from everything Im used to for so long. But I guess its just al about having enough time to get used to the new environment. :) Good luck!

-GAYLE IS VOLATILE
P.s. Hope you like my pictures from Hong Kong. :) I visited there last year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...