12.9.11

CHOPARD AFTER-PARTY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shirt and Skirt - H&M
Bag - Chloe
Watch - Toy Watch


 

Last week I went to the Chopard afterparty, celebrating the opening of the new boutique at IFC mall Hong Kong.  The evening was filled with celebrities, glam, shine and sparkles. 
The party kicked off with champagne and a performance by a dance crew.  There was an amazing dessert buffet where I kept on sneaking macarons onto my plate!


Love,

Meekay
x


6 comments:

Femme Virtue said...

the party looks glamorous!

MargieF said...

OO look at those jewells they are gorgeous! i might kill for those!
margief
x
www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.com

Sabrina Tassini said...

wow this party seems so fashion and funny:)great!!
new on mine..kiss

Patchwork à POrter

Ren said...

Looks fabulous! I love those jewels.

Stay Beautiful,
Ren
http://rosesarerenfashion.blogspot.com/

Low said...

You definitely had a great night I guess!! You´re a lucky girl!!
I wish I could be there too!!

XOXO

http://somestylestories.blogspot.com

Antonia-Ivana said...

beautiful and glamorous!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...