6.2.12

JACK WILLS SPRING 2012 PREVIEW

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vintage inspired floral skirt
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's always nice to have a little British love in my life once in a while.  Every time I walk into Jack Wills in Hong Kong I just feel like I've gone back home to the UK.  Last week I was invited to the Spring 2012 bloggers preview event, and yes indeed I found a few pieces I loved from the collection which are The Glenthorne Brogues (the white brogues in the pic above) and the Farleton dress (the floral dress).

This coming season's collection is all about floral patterns, stripes and cable knits.  The Spring collection will be in-stores on 7th February, do go and check it out if you're in HK.



Love,


Meekay






16 comments:

KKATWALK said...

fantastic clothes!

januarysublime said...

We aren't normally massive fans of Jack Wills as things can be so expensive but, an overview of their upcoming collection is beginning to tempt us!
The floral skirts are gorgeous, as is the dress. :)
JS xx

http://januarysublime.com

Dallas Diva said...

What a lovely preview!
Thank you so much for the lovely comment and for following me! I'm following you back now. Hope you have a lovely day!
XO, Janie
http://dallasdivadiaries.com

Ayushma said...

Love this. That floral dress is too cute.
Thank you for stopping by my blog :)

http://am-better-today.blogspot.com

tonia fashion tour said...

cute post and the brogues are
amazing!!
thanks for your comment!
i followed you..follow me back??

xxx

Dallas Diva said...

Hey girl! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can check it out at http://www.dallasdivadiaries.com/2012/02/weekend-beauty-haul-and-another-award.html
Congrats, and thanks for being such a great blogger!
XO, Janie

Unknown said...

Hm yummy food! And I love the floral dresses, they make me want to have spring NOW! :)

Anonymous said...

i love it!!!^^

xoxo

MKYK said...

gah, i want those shoes!!! the UK is definitely on my bucketlist. i'm really hoping to make it out there sometime soon. thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting :) .xoxo.


www.clothesarchaeology.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

That store is so much fun! I went to the one is boston last semester! Love that pillow and those shoes.
Thanks for your lovely comment! Visit again!

http://colored--shadows.blogspot.com

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

looks like an interesting collection. really gorgeous. thanks for your comments!! lets follow each other thru GFC? already follow u thru bloglovin :))

Anonymous said...

Awesome love the detailed photos nice xx
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

everYOURS everMINE said...

we think that this season will be great!!!

xoxo


http://www.everyoursevermine.blogspot.com/

Vanessa said...

Great pictures. Love the shoes and the pillow is so cute! Vanessa xx

Imke said...

I want that pillow! No, actually, I want everything!

Xo, Imke

perfumehk said...

Amazing , good collection like it
parfum

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...