10.8.12

KINGDOM OF JEWELS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have fun every time it comes down to editing the photo's I took at the Swarovski launch parties.  This time I didn't really get to take much quality photo's from the catwalk show so I decided to only post photo's of the gorgeous jewels on display.  "Kingdom of Jewels" the theme for the Fall/Winter 2012/2013 collection, this seasons collection has a hint of rock and baroque.  There's something for everyone from this collection because most pieces can bring you from day to night which is great.   I love all the chunky necklaces, rings and the cuffs this collection is definitely my style.  


Below are a few things I love and want from the collection, especially the Sybil bangle.

Photobucket


1. SYBIL BANGLE (Black bangle)
2. SWORD RING
3. STANDING CUFF 



Love
Meekay
x



8 comments:

Evaila said...

I love such a jewellery it looks like for queens ;)
xo
E.

a story about M said...

wow! looks amazing.
xx

Moda Prue5 said...

Nice jewelry :))

Elise. said...

Jacket is very unique. and about the your post: "Diamonds are the girls best friends" ;) http://fleurifashionblog.blogspot.com

United Kingdom Of Fashion said...

wooow i love that kingdom hehe :D
Kisses from United Kingdom Of Fashion ♥♥♥

Charlie said...

love this collection!

Aimee said...

Beautiful pieces xx

Karolina B-H said...

those necklaces from first picture are amazing!! girl can dream ;)
xxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...