28.11.12

INSTA - CATCH UP

photocopy2
photocopy6
photocopy5
photocopy7
photocopy4
photocopy3-1
photocopy
photo-5

1. Christmas Decoration in Hong Kong

London
2. Cute Starwars figure
3. Auntie and Niece
4. Chocolate and Oreo milkshake at TGI Friday's 
5. Enjoying my milkshake
6/7. Ice-cream at Creams
8. Having fun with my nephew



I'm back in London and loving every second of being back at home.  This time I'm staying for Christmas and New Year and I'm super excited already.  I'm spending the first week back with my family which has been super fun so far, oh I've also been stuffing my face in with food since I landed. 


Love
Meekay
x




4 comments:

ice pandora said...

Very sweet pictures c:
The one with your niece
is cute!

xx

Marina said...

Awesome photos!

xx
biskvittka.blogspot.com

MILEX said...

yaaay

danielle said...

you've got cute instagram pics :)
http://www.indieelectronicalternative.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...