3.1.13

RECAP - 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy New Year!!  For my first post in 2013, i've decided to pick out a few of my favourite pics from some of my blog posts in 2012.  Looking back I realized I literally pose the same in all my photos, but I have to admit I do get quite shy in front of the camera and i'm really bad at posing.  So for the new year i'll try and look at the camera more and play around with my pose's.


Love
Meekay
x




9 comments:

ice pandora said...

Nice style and nice recap c:
What a gigantic candy wrap thingy!

xx

Unknown said...

Love these photos!

Xx
http://lauralexo.blogspot.com

vintagelilabelle said...

I love the pink bag!

Olga Zgonnik said...

love your style! how about following each other?

www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

Bree said...

Happy New Year!
Love the yellow blazer and bag!

xx
bree

Elaine said...

I like first outfit! And your hair :)

dawnabbott said...

super cool fashion and nice presentation...
Online Fashion Shop

Charlotte said...

Love all of your outfits!
http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

Justyna said...

outfit with yellow jacket is amazing
would you like to follow each other?
let me now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...