12.3.13

SWAROVSKI SS13 TROPICAL PARADISE

 photo photocopy-4_zps8c826837.jpg
 photo photocopy2_zpsb8a25f21.jpg
 photo photocopy8_zps0fccfdc9.jpg
 photo swarovski_zps8880c036.jpg
 photo photocopy5-3_zps211cd0ee.jpg
 photo swarovski1_zpsc3a7b79a.jpg

A couple of weeks ago I went to the Swarovski SS13 launch event to check out what they have in-store for the new season.  Tropical Paradise inspired theme, the SS13 collection is filled with bold vibrant colours.  I love all the luscious colourful necklaces!  


Love
Meekay
x




8 comments:

Farah said...

Wow, the first two necklaced are really the prettiest and most amazing necklaces I have ever seen thus yet!! I wonder how much they are ;))))) I dont think it would exceed the price of a Chopard. Hehe.

Beba Gottel said...

I can only say WOOW
do you want to follow each other. let me know on www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

La Petite Frenchie said...

Fabulous!! :)

Moscow Blogger said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

I love how colorful these jewels are!

thestylechildblog.com

Inge Lakawa said...

omg so beautiful! <3

do you want to follow each other?
visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

MILEX said...

Love for sure.

Caro * said...

Wonderful !! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...