1.4.13

WHAT I WORE TODAY: 01 04 13

 photo IMG_1668_zps62787d17.jpg
 photo IMG_1658_zps66e1a93c.jpg
 photo IMG_1645-1_zpsacc4b9a6.jpg
 photo IMG_1670_zps0d63a81b.jpg

Men's Hoodie - Superdry
Top - Cotton On
Skirt - H&M
Fashionology N.L. Necklace - Gifted by Fashiolista 
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Vans


I'm not a fan of the rain at all, the weather has been super super crap in Hong Kong recently.  So my pics aren't that good too, again i've tried my best to edit it as much as I can but it's still really gloomy.  


Love
Meekay
x




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm your follower :) wish nice day

iramalvina.blogspot.de

Unknown said...

Love the outfit, so simple and comfy. Vans are my most favorite shoes!

www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

hii!!!
love your blog!!!
do you wanna follow each other???
let me know!!
waiting for you on my blog!!!
http://fashioncloset12.blogspot.com.es/
kisses xoxo

Isabel.L said...

Hello dear, love your outfit and style ! I just followed your blog, hope you can visit mine and follow too if you like it. I put posts about fashion and outfits, looking forward to seeing you there !
Have a nice week :)

Isabel
http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.se/

Kristina said...

great outfit !
love it :)

www.simplebutreal.com

: Green Chic Life : said...

Your hair is SO cool! How many different colours do you actually have in there? I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'!

: signe
thedailysavant.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nice posts!I love your blog!
I would love for you to stop by my page too and hopefully you support me by following me! I can't wait for your next post.Thanks
www.be-youtifull.com.

ps: ShillCat Women's Accessories is given away an amazing jewelry. Take a look at this link:
http://www.be-youtifull.com/2013/04/shillcat-is-given-away-amazing-jewelry.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...