2.10.13

LIVE STREAM: LOUIS VUITTON SS14 SHOW AT PARIS FASHION WEEK


Hey guys, I'm super excited to announce that you could live stream the Louis Vuitton SS14 show right here on my blog TODAY (Wed 2nd Oct) live from Paris Fashion Week. Tune in at 10am Paris time (4pm Hong Kong time).  Also follow #LVlive for live feeds from the guests at the show which will be presented at the "Louis Vuitton Social Room" on their official website.


Love
Meekay
x

PS: Use #LVlive to share your images from the show!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing Live stream. So cool. Great post. I am following your awesome blog via Gfc AND BLOGLOVIN. I hope you will follow me back. Thank you!
Kisses..

Kirstie said...

Oh this is so cool. I love the dark elements in this show that gives it a mystical vibe. The use of a room with escalators brings the attention of the model at a heightened level and the carousel gives it the circular direction. Love it and love this is a live stream!

k.f.c.

Mafalda said...

This has to be the show of the decade, I'd never seen anything like that!
Mafalda ❤
www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

Nonchalant Rebel said...

Lovely outfit!

xx Mounia
www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...